What is AFS Rediwall?
What are the main applications for the AFS Rediwall® system?
- Party walls
- Retaining walls
- Retention tanks
- Landscaping walls, dwarf walls and planter boxes
- Foundation walls
- Service and stormwater pits
What are the main benefits associated with the afs rediwall® system?
- Speed of construction
- Ease of installation and materials handling – lightweight
- Large kidney shaped hole for double reinforcement placement and increased concrete flow
- High quality semi-gloss, low maintenance finish
- Water resistant
How are afs rediwall® walls finished?
AFS Rediwall® offers a semi-gloss high quality low maintenance finish which requires no further finishing for below ground applications.
Does AFS provide technical support?
AFS provides extensive technical support to your team of Engineers, Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Drafts people and Estimators along with the availability of detailed technical manuals and design guides.
How many years warranty are extended under the terms of the afs logicwall® and afs rediwall® product warranties and what does each warranty cover?
Please contact AFS directly for further information on product warranties.
Advice and answers from experienced staff