Terms and Conditions
- The information we provide on the website is provided to you in good faith. However, it is an introduction to the goods and services we provide only. The information we provide on the website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- While we will do our best to make sure that the website is available, we cannot guarantee that it will always be uninterrupted or that your access will be error-free, or that any files available for download will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects.
- Links or references to other websites are provided for your convenience only. Other websites are not under our control. We have not reviewed them and we do not endorse or assume responsibility for the contents of any other website.
- Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise shown, all of the materials available on this website are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You can use the material for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you acknowledge the source of the material and that you do not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the content, but you must not use the material in a misleading way.
- However, you must not use any of our trade marks (whether registered or not) in any other way without our permission.
- Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we, our subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the website. If you are dissatisfied with the website, any materials, products, or services on the website, or with any of the website’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website and the products, services and/or materials.
- New Zealand law governs this website.
- These terms apply to any email marketing communications that we may send you.
Advice and answers from experienced staff