- When you visit our website, we collect some non-personal information, such as the IP address from which you accessed this website, the date and time you are visiting, the pages you accessed, the type of browser and operating system you use, terms you use to search for content on our site and any other information collected by our website analytics provider(s). This information cannot be used to personally identify you. We use it for the purposes of system administration, auditing use of the website and improving it for different customer profiles, and for our internal reporting.
- We may contact you periodically by e-mail to provide information regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you. In addition, some of the features on this website allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we may send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception. If you wish to unsubscribe from any email marketing communications you have previously agreed we can send you, you can:
(a) follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email; or
(b) phone or write to us.
- When you provide us with personal information, we are obliged to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 (the “Act”). We will collect, hold, use and disclose that information in accordance with the principles set out in the Act. This means we will:
(a) use personal information only for the purpose we collect it for;
(b) retain that information only for so long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it; and
(c) disclose or release it to a third party only where we are required to or we are permitted by law to do so, if you have authorised the release or disclosure, or where it is the purpose (or a directly related purpose) for which the information was collected.
If you think we have breached the Act or you would like to find out more about our obligations, information is available on the Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.org.nz.
- We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel and third party vendors have access to your personal information, and these employees and vendors are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal information.
- If you wish to enquire about personal information we hold about you (if any) you can contact us as follows: [•@afswall.co.nz]
Reviewed and updated: ???